- 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks (slightly whisked)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 bananas (ripe)
- Mix flour, sugar, and salt in a medium size pot.
- Heat milk slightly in microwave till just warm and then slowly add to pot whisking to get clumps out.
- Switch to using a spatula and heat on medium staring constantly.
- Once starting to thicken add vanilla and egg yolks.
- Once bubbling take off heat and add bananas.
If you’re looking for how to clean a bong!